Programme (24 days)
Programme (24 days)
- Iron particularly easy to assimilate
- Covers 100% of the requirement for iron, vitamins C, B2, B12, B6 and folic acid
- Iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12, vitamin C and folic acid (B9) help reduce fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron, vitamins B9, B12, vitamin C and folic acid contribute to normal immune system function
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin B2 and vitamin C help protect the cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation to support normal skin, bone, gum, tooth and cartilage function
- Folates (folic acid-vitamin B9) contribute to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy
Recommended for growing teenagers, women (due to menstruation), during pregnancy or when breast-feeding, the elderly, people who play sports, and vegetarians.
|Instructions for use||Adults from 18: take one tablet per day, before breakfast.|
|Precautions for use||Pregnancy and breast-feeding: seek medical advice. Do not use if you suffer from haemochromatosis, polycythaemia, etc. . Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of young children. Suitable for vegetarians. The colour, smell and taste may vary but will have no effect on quality or efficacy. This is due to the natural characteristics of the ingredients.|
Preferably store in a dry, dark place between 15 and 25°C.
|Ingredients||Atomised acerola juice (Malpighia punicifolia L. – 384 mg/tablet); bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; ferrous gluconate, powdered: parsley (Petroselinum crispum M./Petroselinum sativum H. – 100 mg/tablet), spinach (Spinacia oleracea L. – 100 mg/tablet), nettle (Urtica dioica L. – 100 mg/tablet); glazing agents: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, talc; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; vitamins B2, B6, B12, folic acid (B9).|
We found other products you might like!