Course (20 days)
- Ginseng promotes tone and vitality. It supports physical and mental performance
- Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer whole roots in a sweet white wine
- White ginseng
- Each daily dose provides: 720 mg of GINSENG, 40 mg of GINSENOSIDES, guaranteeing an adaptogenic effect, + 500 mg of royal jelly
- For periods of fatigue, transient stress, lack of vitality and during exams
SUPERIOR QUALITY CERTIFIED DUE TO DIRECT SUPERVISION BY ORTIS
- of its partner-grower in Manchuria at each harvest
- at each step: from transport to the production process
With Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer from the hills of Manchuria, harvested when its ginsenoside concentration is balanced and at its peak.
This selection of the best ginseng plants is sourced via environmentally responsible farm management.
|Instructions for use||Shake the bottle vigorously. Pour 12 ml into a cup and drink the contents, preferably in the morning, on its own or diluted in a glass of water or fruit juice.|
|Precautions for use||Do not exceed the recommended daily amount. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of young children. Not recommended for persons on antidiabetic treatment, suffering from asthma or with allergies to beehive products. Pregnancy and breast-feeding: seek medical advice. Suitable for vegetarians. The colour, smell and taste may vary but will have no effect on quality or efficacy. This is due to the natural characteristics of the ingredients.|
Preferably store in a dry, dark place between 15 and 25°C.
Wheat* fructose syrup (gluten-free), tapioca syrup*, water, whole roots (including the rootlets) of Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer* (40 mg of ginsenosides/12 ml), fresh royal jelly* (500 mg/12 ml), concentrated lemon juice*.No preservatives**.
Available in packs of 250 ml.